martedì 13 settembre 2011

Rawwr ♥

Heya ! I'm back agaaain ! D: eheh
Well.. and I have a lot of super cool stuffs to show you, OMG really.. our designers had a lot of ideas in those days ! Uh.. I don't know where I could start x°D But finally, I choose something ! Something, really really rawr.. for my darling cupcakes *-* !
Let's have a look !

Rawwr ♥

HAIR : >TRUTH< Abigail - snow !NEW!
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
MAKE UP : .Pekka. LINE Make up (black) Recent Release!
PLUGS : .Pekka. UnderLip Plugs Recent Release!
SHIRT : Caramel - Rawr Shirt !NEW!
TATTOO : .Pekka. Hated by many !NEW!
NAILS : [MANDALA]
SKIRT : [GENRE] Rawrr Skirt Black !NEW!
BOOTS : Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black !NEW!

POSE : Purple Pose !NEW!

Rawwr ♥

Thank you so much to all designers of that post

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento