giovedì 29 settembre 2011

News @ DROP !

Heya all my darligns :) ! How's your day ?! I have some great news from D R O P ! Yeah .. Rude Rebel changes its name.. and it has a lot of cute stuffs ! That outfit is for boys but I like it so much and I decided to wear it with my own shape.. 'cause I think it's great for girls too ! Aaaand.. guess what?! There is a gorgeous gift for you at the store.. so run here and go grab your gift and all stuffs you like ! *-* !
I'm really excited about show you those picks, aww.. I hope you will like that outfit, but in real.. I'm almost sure about that.. :p so let's have a look now !

News @ DROP !

News @ DROP !


HAIR : >TRUTH< Agnes 2 -  black and whites !NEW!
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
PIERCING : .Pekka. Shadow Piercings UNISEX
MAKE UP : .Pekka. KERE Lipline SOON @ GSP
NECKLACE : (update)[MANDALA]HANNYA Necklace/Black(female)
SHIRT : D R O P . GroupGift-Point Tee(gray) NEW! GIFT!
PANTS : D R O P . *Knit pants(Black)+Leggings(Gray) !NEW!
FEET : SLink

POSE : Purple Pose

Thank you so much to Truth Hawks (TRUTH), Sayaca Unplugged (D R O P), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose) ♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento