sabato 16 luglio 2011

I'm the Mother Fuckin' Princess ♥

Awwww.. giiiirlz !
Listen to me, please ! - read it's better ! - Soo, I want to show you really nice dresses of a label that I just knew : .: Sticky fingers :. main store
Oww.. It's stuffs are really gorgeous, funny and sexy ! I guess How can I live without know this amazing store !?

The dress are called "Halter neck dress" and it is available in different colours - white, black, blue, brown, green, pink - and with different written !
But.. I recommend to you to visit that store 'cause It is stunning and full of pretty stuffs !





[ Here the Infos ! ]

HAIR : (r)M ~ Hair No.09 (F) ( f a n t a s y )
SKINS : [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ elena ] - [ pale ]
EYES :  -Sorry.Asia- NO REGRETS (realistic eyes) ( white and green )
DRESSES :
.:Sticky fingers:.My white halter neck dress
.:Sticky fingers:.My green halter neck dress
NECKLACE - on the right - :  ~Pepper~ Sweet Cupcake Necklace
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2
SHOES : Mstyle GOSHI Pumps

POSES : Purple Pose




Thank you so much to : Moni Schulze (RED Mint), Hlin Bluebird (Al Vulo), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Chanel Adored (Stiky Fingers), Danni Pfeffer (Pepper), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento