lunedì 18 luglio 2011

I don't want your pity, I hate your pity !

Awwww.. ! Heya girlz, happy tuesday morning !
Today I wanna look like a dark girl è_é , oh yes ! I want it ! So, I decided to match together some new and old items to have a nice dark look !

I really like the new Cynful releases, this shirt is also available in different colours but.. I choose the black one for that post.. 'cause as I just told I wanna be a bad black girl ! No, dark*.. But, bad black it was more catchy ù.ù

Obviously I can't miss the creations by Mikee Mokeev for MStyle, I think this is one my favourite brand.. no, no think, I'm sure it is !

..and, I wanna be trasgressive *Q* so, I decided to wear some cuffs and collar and mouthie piece.. very very very gorgeous and so sexy *Q*

But now.. I talked enough ! Let's have a look !


Snapshot_260



HAIR : !lamb. Honey - Grayscale Pack
SKIN : [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ renzie ] - [milk ]
EARS : .ILLUSORY. Elven Ear - a5
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- No Regrets eyes (pink) !NEW!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -8-
MOUTH : [Acide!] Dead Perly Kiss [Mouth] GSP !
PIERCING : <- PoM ->  - Face Piercings - Simple Snake Plugs
COLLAR : (r)M ~ Studded Collar (No.04) Recent Release !
SHIRT : [Cynful] Zone's Off Shoulder Top - Black !NEW!
TATTOO : contact Jakall Barbosa
CUFFS : MD - Rubber Cuffs
NAILS : Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.2
UNDIES : [GLUE INK] Lil Undies (black) Recent Release !
LEGGINGS : Mstyle Leopard Tights - Midnight
SHOES : Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black

POSES : Glitterati


Snapshot_266

Oww, I've so much awesome designers to thanks, Let's start : Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia) - love you *-* - Hlin Bluebird (Al Vulo) - :Q_ - Moni Schulze (RED mint), Cynthia Ultsch (Cynful), Andi Rage and Becks Ysabel (Glue Ink), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle) - ♥ -

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento