martedì 19 luglio 2011

I don't want you, there's nothing left to say.. Hush, Hush.. Hush, Hush !

Nothing to say ?! :O Not really true ! x°D I've something to say.. Yes, about this RAAAWR bikini ! Oh yes, it's very cute and so sexy.. so you need it in your wardrobe !
And, what about this amazing skin made by Hlin Bluebird ? Ohhh *-* ! I love it ! And, you find it @ TFG !


I don't want you, there's nothing left to say.. Hush, Hush..Hush, Hush !


HAIR : TRUTH HAIR Lacey -  light blondes !NEW!
SKIN : Al Vulo! - pollon* summer pink claveage peach TFG !NEW!
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- No Regrets eyes (white) !NEW!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -9-
ON MOUTH : .Pekka. Clush Pierced Tongue GSP ITEM Recent Release!
UPPER TATTOO : [EY:NO] I love my Boobs!
BIKINI : .:Sticky fingers:.My leopard bikini
UNDER TATTOO : .:: Delusions ::. Bulletproof Tattoo GSP ITEM Recent Release!
FEET : N-core

POSES : Purple Pose

I don't want you, there's nothing left to say.. Hush, Hush..Hush, Hush !

Thank so much to : Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Kathya Szczepanski (.Pekka.), Chanel Adored (Sticky Fingers), Hlin Bluebird (Al Vulo), Whisper Mizin (Delusions), nuria Augapfel (N-core), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento