domenica 17 luglio 2011

Frilly Summer !

I'm a little bit late today with my post X°D but.. don't worry ! I'm here now.. and I'm going to show you a cute outfit that I really like ! :O  Ah.. I forgot .. HAPPY SUNDAYYY !
There are some new releases and some old items..

I love red and I love white and I love flowers so.. Let's have a look ! 


Snapshot_256


HAIR : booN YNO421 hair blonde
HAIRBASE : booN gathered raised hairbase blonde
SKIN : *League* Amber Fair -Natural- Frex-Cleavage
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- No Regrets eyes (white) !NEW!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -7-
GLASSES : [EY:NO] Flamingo Glasses White !NEW!
TOP : Peqe - Frilly Summer/Cherry !NEW!
SHORTS : {mon tissu} Shorts - Minx - White
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Animals Pack 1
SHOES : KristicA - Cyprus Red !NEW!

POSE : Glitterati GIFT!


Snapshot_255

I wanna thanks : Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Andreaa Umino and Jasi Bailey (EY:NO), Inex Hax (Peqe), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle) ! Thank you guys for your special support

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento