domenica 26 giugno 2011

News, News and News !

Ehia Girl ! I NEED to show you latest news from my favourite designers !

First of all, I want to thanks them and everyone of you for your delicious support, I'm so glad when someone like my/our work.. But now, I don't wanna lost time with my emotional speech >.> You need to see how many cutie creations my dear ingenious designers do for us !


soon on my blog



HAIR : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Leana Hair/AshBlondy !NEW!
SKIN : MONS Lou skin TDR Blue !NEW! ->  run run run to buy, it's really pretty *-* -
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Acide Eyes (white) !NEW!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -6-
PIERCINGS : [Acide!] Jan TFG Item !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2
BELT : ~Pepper~ Hip Belt - NATURAL PLEATED !NEW!
DRESS : M O N S / Venus Dress green !NEW!
BRACELETS : MONS / Bangle Series Recent Release!
SHOES : N-core CAPRICE  !NEW! -> you can find them in 14 different colours and they come with a special hud where you can choose and match your skin tone, nails colour and you can decide to wear or not socks and stockings, in that post i choose a cutie pair of pink socks ! -

POSES : Purple Pose

And here, I give some focus on the details.. I'm sure that you like it !







I want to thanks Catwa Clip (CaTwa), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), ekilem Resident (MONS), nuria Augapfel (N-Core), Danni Pfeffer (Pepper), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Audrey Guter (Purple Poses)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento