giovedì 2 giugno 2011

New brand: TABLEAU VIVANT

Yestarday evening was a great day, a new brand started: Tableau Vivant by Aida Ewing and M4ri1yn Magic of Glam Affair.
As soon I received the notice I tp me to the new store: magnific! Love the neoclassic building, the colours and the concept of all I saw.

I felt in love with the outfits, created for men, but I think perfect for women too!

Tableau Vivant

Tableau Vivant

Tableau Vivant

Skin: Glam Affair Layla Light L 09
Hair: Beautiful Dirty Rich Akhesa Hair Black
Earrings: Finesmith Designs Fearless Blossom
Eyelashes: ~Tableau Vivant~ Light&Shadows~ Diamond tears
Pants: ~Tableau Vivant~ Claw pants
Shirt: ~Tableau Vivant~ Orestes shirt
Poses: Behaviorbody Modella

Thanks to Aida and M4ri1yn! Grazie ragazzi!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento