sabato 11 giugno 2011

Aqua

Heya Girlz ! Bonjouur ! This morning we (me and my love Lil' Chester) are so glad to show you this wonderful dress by paper.doll ! I love so much it, I hope you too - I'm sure about that - ! 
Here you can see Blair dress in Aqua color but it is also available in other differente colour like : Black, Saphire and Nude..! So ENJOY ! :*****

PAPER DOLLL


HAIR : [e] Break - Bright Blondes
HEAD : [ glow ] studio - Sepia Flowers Hairband (old TDR Blue 25 - you can also find it in store ! )
SKIN : ~Mynerva~Plain Jane Cream
DRESS : -paper.doll- Blair: Aqua !NEW!
CLUTCH : HouseofFox :: StellaClutch[Vanilla]
POSE : **PURPLE POSE MAINSTORE**


Thanks, Thanks and again Thanks to my friends : Zoey Gabardini (paper.doll) and Audrey Guter (Purple Poses) ! Thank you girls for make that possible !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento