giovedì 19 maggio 2011

Silver !

Aww, good morning my darling girls ! *-*
I'm going around lands and I discover a very interesting store by Sakka Flow.. Oh yes!
Let me give you a little taste !

SAKkA FLOW

HAIR : ...:::DURA:::... Hair 01 - Type2 Blond
SKIN : Al Vulo! Lalli - summer 2 - Milk
SHIRT : DeeTaleZ Tops lace summer top white
JACKET : [pivaaca] -Femme- Long Knit Gown *Burlywood*
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2 !NEW!
JEANS : -siss boom- everyday skinny jean dark (for Chic Boutique)
SHOES : ~Ss ~ **Tstrap sandal-2 / silver

A very special thank to all my friend who support me ! Thanks to : Naotsune Enzo and ciaki Xue (**Dura**), Hlin Bluebird (Al Vulo!), Steffi Villota (DeeTaleZ), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Sakka Flow (Sakka's Studio) ! :*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento