mercoledì 25 maggio 2011

News from MONS !

Hello and good morning my sweet fashionists !
Uh, I'm very very glad to show you some news from MONS..! I've to say that I like so much this store and its stuffs ! MONS is never trivial, never ! You MUST visit it !
Anyway, stop talking now and let me show you something ... !

MONS

[ From Left To Right ] 

SHAPE : Al Vulo! Ninni

SKINS:  MONS - Circus Skin Series - light tone
aqua eyeliner - red eyeliner - red cheecks

HAIRS :
(Milana) Nakita - Light Blondes
[LeLutka]-RYKIEL hair - IrishRed
[ 69 ] KERI - Light Sandy Blonde -

EYES :
-Sorry.Asia-  
Stay.Away eyes -cold-
Never. Eyes (emerald)
DeetaleZ


BODY SUIT :  MONS / BodySuit Spring
Powder Color - Green - Rose !NEW!

NAILS : MStyle  Long Nails v1.2
Matte Pack 2 - Holy Pink !NEW!
Perfect Hand
Matte Pack 2 - Atomic Citron !NEW!


MONS (2)

SKIN : MONS - Circus Skin Series - light tone - colorfull



I want to thanks for this post my lovely friends : Hlin Bluebird (Al Vulo), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), MONSL Resident (MONS), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle) ! Love you guys ! *-*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento