giovedì 12 maggio 2011

Morning in Mont Saint-Michel

Aww, my darlings ! Good Morning !
I'm glad to show you some news and a very nice place wich I visited again this morning : Mont Saint-Michel !

Snapshot_072


SKIN : Al Vulo! Matilde - pink - fairy !NEW! ( I love this new skin tone aww *-*)
HAIR : [ 69 ] JESSICA 02 - Sandy Blonde Collection
NECKLACE : tram chiffon ribbon necklace(rose)
POSE : {.:MuNiQuE:.} Mainstore


Snapshot_071


SHIRT : tram - pintuck T(ivory)
SHORTS : tram - Vintage Shorts(grey)
SHOES : Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Tan !NEW!
POSE: tram Group Gift


Snapshot_070

NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Animals Pack 1
POCHETTE : HouseofFox :: StellaClutch[Vanilla]
POSE: tram Group Gift


I want to thanks my dear friends : Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Hlin Bluebird (AL VULO!) and Princess Briand (MuNiQuE)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento