venerdì 20 maggio 2011

Artilleri

OMG, Giiiirls ! Whate are you waiting for ?!
Run, Run to Artilleri ! A very cutie store specialized in retro and rockabilly fashion ! *-* I love, I love, I love !

Artilleri - soon on my blog

SKIN : Al Vulo! Lalli - red - Milk
SHAPE : Al Vulo! Lalli
HAIR : /artilleri/ Sabina hair *blondes*
NECKLACE AND EARRING (you can change colour)  : /artilleri/ fancy dice set
TOP : /artilleri/ marcy top *teal*
TATTOO : [GLUE INK] *~Only God Can Judge~*
BELT : - N - Troll belt white
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Mint Candy - Matte pack 2
SHORTS : /artilleri/ Johanna highwaist shorts *med blue*

Thank you so much to : Hlin Bluebird (Al Vulo!), Antonia Marat (Artilleri), Becks Ysabel and Andi Rage ([GLUE INK]), Calypso Clip (Nemesis), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle) ! 
I love you all guys and.. thanks again for your delicious support ! *-*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento